Getting Killed By own Turrets

Reaction score
    someone attacked our base earlier and made all neutrals be enemy but when i leave my ship that has turrets on them i die because i am "neutral" i should not be neutral i am the creator of some of the turrets and i bought the others, but when i a, in a core i am not "neutral" i am allyed but when i leave the core to get into my ship i die because of the turrets are set to attack neutral... can you change it to where not all neutrals are declared war on if someone attacks your base / you just the person so that people do not die and loose a ton of money, like me

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have a ship with 15 turrets and I\'m sick of being killed by them when some new player decides to shoot my ship you would think that it would recognize you as \"its creator\" and cant deal damage to you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ... adding a faction module?

I believe that your turrets need to have a faction module, and the ship whose core you\'re in needs to have one too; both the turrets and the ship need to be set to the same faction.

Basically, if the ship you\'re in doesn\'t have a faction core (set to the same faction as the turrets), you are neutral to them. See if that sorts it out.

Reaction score
    When leaving a ship that\'s neutral, you\'re considered neutral. So if you exit a core you used to get around, your ship will shoot at it you.