Getting Factory Blocks

Reaction score
    Hello guys!
    I'm a little new here, so I started to look around, watch tutorials and try to understand it.
    So far I pretty much know how to make ships, stations, docking on ships/stations and fighting with weapons.
    So now I wanted to start getting into Factories.
    First, I wanted to make a Factory that makes those Power Blocks, for which I need Power Coil and something else.
    Both of these (and the final product) are made in Factory Machines, which I don't have and which I can't seem to find in shops.
    How do I get these? I do have the Particle Press and the Shemadyne Advanced. Do I make the other ones using these? If yes, what do I need to make the others?
    //Ferdi265

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You need a few power blocks first. Then you need a schemadyne advanced and a factory input. First place the
    factory input anywhere. Same for SD advanced. Place a few power blocks and press \"R\" on one. Then go to
    the factory input and press \"C\" on it. Then go and press \"v\" on the SD advanced you can now put ingredients
    into the INPUT an it should make what you desire. To make power blocks you need a SD 2000. You have to make
    one in an SD advanced. There is a master recipie list on the website just can\'t remember where

Reaction score
    Meanwhile I figured it out myself.
    oh, and you don\'t need to press R on the power blocks.
    And you can also just place the ingredients directly into the schemadyne 2000. No need For a Factory Input.
    Atm, I just have a big line of schemadynes in my space station where I manually put my stuff in.
    And the master recepie list was one of the first things I found.
    Anyway, do you know if theres a machine that makes L1 minerals to L2?

Reaction score
    The particle press does that but i was actually wondering where your supposed to get the schymadyne and the particle press. Do you just have to kill pirates for them? theyre not in the shop for me and i dont wanna mod the items to be in the shop if theyre not supposed to be.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Those things do not exist any more. Those posts were from five months ago. The game has changed a lot.

Reaction score
    where do you find the recipes for the factory imput? i havent seen them in any shops or do you just put the items in that are used for the product?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You press \'buy recipe\' it is located over the Sell button.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The current method is silly, where buying a recipe from the store costs 10,000 of the thing you want the recipe for... which makes less sense.

However, you can also find recipes as loot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is a config option. I am currently on a server where a recipe costs only 10 of the item you want to build.