Getting a group together

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys, I've been thinking about organizing some people in order to start building some massive things.
    I would like to start building massive capital ships and space stations, fleets of fighters and bombers, stuff like that.

Anyway, it's an idea I've been playing around with. Post here if you're interested along with any designs or ideas youve been working on. Personally I would love to build a Star Destroyer; complete with hangers of tie fighters and completely navigatable interior.

Reaction score
    The problem is when building such a thing that :
    - If you want appropriate hangars for the tie fighters, hangars got to be huge and so, the ship must be really big.
    For example, scaling with a 15 blocks high hangar ( which is a small one ), you have to set a height of 220 blocks for the ship, and a length of 840 blocks.
    For a ship, it's really large.

So the solution for building such capital ship is to keep the external design at scale and to change a bit fonctions and places of hangars. For example, you can build up the hangar where there is a tractor beam from below the ship. It's size is more than the hangars and can be used as one.

Otherwise, i could be interested in such projects ( after i've finished my exams and after i came back from holidays also ).

Thanks for reading,
    Elladan

Reaction score
    Here is a hamachi group :
    ID : Starmade Project I ( that's a big i )
    Pass : starmade

( i set number one cause hamachi restrains the number to 5, so there might be more Groups )