Reaction score
    - Tons of money
    - Faction Ships
    - Massive Manufacturing
    - Peaceful Merchants
    - Ventrilo Server
    - Friendly Community
    - 100% Legit gaming (No Exploits)

We here at Get Rich or Die Mining stand for just that. Making a lot of money and gathering thousands of resources so that we can build massive space stations and colonize many planets. We will make a stand as generally merchant types. Manufacturing as well as trade of goods will be our main goal.

Our main objective is to help each other in our growth. However that growth may fit your specific neeeds is up to you. You might want to build giant space stations or deadly warships (Traders need protection!). You could even just want to join in with the the merchants trafficing goods to other stations or shops to increase the factions wealth.

We will have faction specific ships as well. You will not be required to use them by any means. They will be there and be available for your purchase via any shop. If you can not afford a ship you would like to use I'm sure someone who has joined before you could lend a helping hand.

We are also not a hostile faction. It is not our purpose to shoot everyone we see and we frown upon the activity all together. How are we to make friendly trade partners if we shoot at everyone?

We all come together because we enjoy playing this game and have found joy in hanging out with each other while doing so. We are 100% legit and use no exploits (we have no need, we're just that good). You can join us on our vent and play with us and let us get to know you (it's part of the application process!). We wont just be spamming anyone invites. We want to ensure the members we take on are trustworthy. Nothing is worse than logging back in after a good nights rest to find all your chests empty and your base destroyed.

So after this wall of text if you are still here and still interested I will have to thank you. I hope you take into consideration all that I have said with an open mind and understand we are a moderate to serious gaming community when it comes to acting accordinly and being mature. We don't require a specific age but we do please ask to consider others before you act.

You can reach us here on this forum and we will get you the info you need to connect with the server we play on and the ventrilo information. Once again thanks for your consideration.

Reaction score
    Looks like a fun group here. The way the post is worded I think you may have been intending for applicants to PM you, but I\'m not really sure so I\'ll just post in the thread. Would love to see what your group has to offer and I look forward to our future exploits!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Good afternoon fine sirs,
    i have heard about your plans for space domination by endless manufacturing and mining making the prices so low its criminal. i would like to join your factoin with the goal of increasing future operations and proving to be a valueable asset for your company. Hope you still have a good spot left for me.

Dauwe

(comon guys use some effort when trying to join a corp;-) )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I\'ve been looking for a faction and this seems like a great one to join. Can you guys please tell me which servers you play on? I think I\'ll join (except I don\'t have Ventrilo).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    id love to join this faction , im a hardcore miner and i can never have to much MONEY! ive got a pretty descent mining ship that im willing to give to the faction :) trust me when i say this, i dont stop mining for anybody, So yes id love to join this faction :)