Genral Building Improvments

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There are just several things that have been annoying me in my ship building as of late that i would simply like to draw to schema's attention: 1 why can i only build up to 10^3 cubes? Wouldn't it be awesome if you could simply slap down a 30 x 50 x 500 cube, and then why just a cube? You should make it so i can make hollow shapes, circles, spheres, pyrimids, ect. Just by clicking a few measurments and spending the recources.2 the x button is very inconvinent for, whatever it does, as it is positioned right next to WASD and i keep acidentaly clicking it. 3 WE NEED MOR POWWWWWWA, even with more space efficient ways of building them (ie in hollow shapes or bent T shapes) To meet the needs of a motherships thrusters or sheilds is EXTREAMLY difficult and takes alot of space. Maybee you already have plans for these, as we are in alpha 0.00######, but i would apreciate some steps taken.

btw your building is already like 50 x easier than minecraft's

thx, Lagahol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    they are working on a ship designer on the forums, but from what I hear it\'s pretty hard to comprehend how schema works the ship files

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I like the idea for typing in some numbers and getting a generated sphere or something but thats a lot of work. Rendering things that quickly could lead to some issues with lag and stuff. We wouldnt want that happening on servers as using things like world edit for minecraft has the same issues sometimes.