1. 15th of October, 2019: SMD is currently under maintenance, the site may go down while we are working on it. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    2. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.

Generic Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by kamimatsu, Jan 31, 2014.

1. kamimatsu

I'm kamimatsu. I'm kind of a science/math guy and I study computers. I've never been good with words, but I'm getting better. Sarcasm doesn't work with me, mostly because I'll take it literally thinking you weren't sarcastic.

I'm into vintage stuff, so I may bring up things related to the Commodore, which even I find weird, as I wasn't born yet and still feel nostalgic.

I'm also into coding, so I might overestimate other's appreciation for numbers and boolean logic. If you know what a boolean value is, we are probably already friends.

I'm a fan of the late game 0x10c and came here for something to fill the void. It's working so far and I hope to have fun here.

2. MrFURB

MrFURB Madman of the Girders

Welcome to the community! I\'m sure you\'re going to enjoy the LUA programming that players can use to control NPCs in the future.