General requests in regard to the new site.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I find myself wishing there was a mobile (e.g. phone, e.g. readable) version of the site/forums.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    RSS feed for the starmade news

it would probably make it easier to fix the news in the launcher, and make it easier for people making third party programs to include the news feed

Reaction score
    Request:

It would be nice to see who liked a post, as a 3rd party maybe along the bottom. it is interesting to see who liked what but also stop "like" manipulation as I know some community members have alts, and once awards like medals start coming out for content and contributions.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Request:

It would be nice to see who liked a post, as a 3rd party maybe along the bottom. it is interesting to see who liked what but also stop "like" manipulation as I know some community members have alts, and once awards like medals start coming out for content and contributions.
    Medals are not based upon likes or numbers, they are based upon community feed back. Having alt accounts are against forum rules.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Request:

You allready can see who liked a post, on the forums at least. Unless thats been added since you posted that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    When you want to get to the forums from the main site, you click on the forums button, and then a completely different forums button. Not a bug or a feature request per say, but the navigation is not the most intuitive.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    When you want to get to the forums from the main site, you click on the forums button, and then a completely different forums button. Not a bug or a feature request per say, but the navigation is not the most intuitive.
    The forums are a separate entity from StarMade, this is the community hub. We could rename the tab to community, but there would be no point.

Reaction score
    I may have missed it, but is there a way to disable automatically watching threads that you posted in? It's just a small QOL thing that I would like. Thanks and keep up the good work!

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Replace the "New Threads" section with a "Recent Posts" like on the old site

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Um... I'm surprised noone's said this yet, but... Chat? Sure, the implementation on the previous site was unacceptably annoying, but that can be fixed on this one.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Um... I'm surprised noone's said this yet, but... Chat? Sure, the implementation on the previous site was unacceptably annoying, but that can be fixed on this one.
    if you look at the top of the chat window, it says that "this is a temporary chat system while we work out the bugs of our in-house one." that means they are making their own, brand new chat system

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Wait... there is a chat already? I specifically looked for one before suggesting it... Plain sight really is the best place to hide something.