General requests in regard to the new site.

Reaction score
    I have some and I feel I may have more, and by proxy I am assuming others will have some so rather then make one thread for each why not a thread for all.

so make your requests here.

Reaction score
    can we get a "screen shots" section under the
    "StarMade Community" section?

I was wondering where to post them and general discussion seems like the best place, but a lot of relevant specific subjects went on there, so I think if everyone posted screen shots to there it would compromise and divide that section

Reactions: Enkelados
    Reaction score
    There is no visible way to return to the main page from the registry.

Reactions: Enkelados

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    what about planets, stations and that sort, I assumed the shipyard was for hosting files, posting screen shots of those files and so on.
    That's what the community content system is for, the shipyard is pretty much the new projects/screenshots section.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    Maybe a rename is in order, but once we settle in it'll mostly speak for itself I think.

Whoops, doublepost.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Posters can't edit the title of their post after its made.

if there is a typo or mistake in the title its written in stone

for instance, I said resba banned me when he kicked me, I can't change that myself.

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Posters can't edit the title of their post after its made.

if there is a typo or mistake in the title its written in stone

for instance, I said resba banned me when he kicked me, I can't change that myself.
    There is a 5 minute time limit. Otherwise you will have to request a thread name change.

Reaction score
    um little suggestion could you alow me to make a contest, it won't let me Screen shot 2014-04-05 at 7.01.32 PM.png

Reaction score
    That is the section for official competitions, only staff members can create new official competitions.
    oh then were should i contiue mine?

Reaction score
    That is the section for official competitions, only staff members can create new official competitions.

It has been added.
    No mean to bug, but it only shows up in the Home and News section, small bug or something. I just find it handy to navigate tabs easier because im always watching the suggestions section :P

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    No mean to bug, but it only shows up in the Home and News section, small bug or something. I just find it handy to navigate tabs easier because im always watching the suggestions section :p
    You're talking about the favicon correct? If so it is displayed on all pages.

Reaction score
    You're talking about the favicon correct? If so it is displayed on all pages.
    Yes, it's only showing up for me on the home and news page. I think it's because Starmade and Starmade dock are 2 different domains.