Gamel Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Gamel

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT+8

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? 5 to 10hours

How long have you been playing StarMade? around 2 years

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Creative builder for single play. And hardcore survival for my multiplayer server even i am an admin. Also we have whole server wars at least one time per month

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am a good listener. I am good at receive ideas from others and summarize the ideas into readable, easy understand executable contents.

What are some of your weaknesses? English is not my native language, that might cause a bit communication problem.

What motivates you to become a council member? I have to become a council member to fight for my players. I am an admin of a Chinese Starmade QQ(copycat of ICQ+MSN+AOL+Other instant messaging softwares) chat group. There are total 242 players in the group and at least 1/3 of them are active players. But most of them are weak at english. And sometimes they have great ideas, just can't explain in english by themselves. So I need to be a council member, to be the communication bridge between them and the official forum.

How do you contribute to the community currently? I position myself as a human translator. And that's what I do, I collect suggestions and bugs from them then submit to the forum, also the bug tracker. There are currently 9 suggestion threads posted by me, all well discussed among the group for a better solution to the problems. Recently, 3 of the suggestions had been marked as planned.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Reactions: Comr4de
    Status
    Not open for further replies.