Game wont start

Reaction score
    Well, I downloaded the launcher, installed the game, did all that stuff. But when I go and click 'start game' all that happens is the launcher vanishes. The game doesn't start, I don't get the little box where you can futs with options and choose servers, nothing happens. There's no procress runnign in the background or anything. Just the launcher closes and nothing else.

My java is up to date, drivers up to date, all that stuff is good to go. I've played starmade before several months back, but now it wont work. I had to delete my old folder/launcher and dl the new one, since my old one was apparently too old to patch. But even so, if I click 'start game' it wont do anything. Any ideas on how I might fix this?

Reaction score
    If you have any other issues in the future (or if the OP is still having issues), it might help if you give us more information such as your operating system, and the exact version of Java you\'re using. For example, on some operating systems Java only installs up to a certain version, so \"up-to-date\" could be relative.