Game won´t start

Reaction score
    Good morning starmade community! Before I start explaining my problem, i wan´t to apologize for any spelling mistake I probably will make. English is not my mother toungue, but I´m currently learning it.

But now to my problem:
    I´ve enjoyed playing Starmade for a very long time, but since I´ve updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 8, the game is starting normal (I think so). But when the loading screen appears (the one with the advice usw.) and the game is at 100% it just disappears with no error message or anything. I have an Acer aspire timline u wit a nvida Geforce Gt 640m, an intel core i5 3317u. And as far as I know all the drivers are up to date... Please help me! I´d love to play this fantastic game again!

greetings,
    Kafeeboss

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Hello there,
    make sure your files didn't get corrupted by using this guide to create a second installation.
    Now, start the game and try if it launches into the game.

If it does not, please zip the
    StarMade/logs
    directory from the new installation, and attach it here.

Will look into the cause then.

- Andy

Reaction score
    hi. thanks for your reply. sadly your instructions din't work. here is a copy of my logs folder.

thanks in advance!

Attachments

Reaction score
    I too have had the same problem. I have Windows 8 and its worked fine for months, but since the last patch .159 my game also quits out after 100% loading.