Game will not launch

Reaction score
    Whenever I open the launcher and click 'Start Game', the launcher closes and nothing happens. No other windows open. I am running on a mac, I am running v 0.1421 of the game, my java is updated to V7 Build 55 which is the most recent recommended build. I have reinstalled Java and the launcher. Since the game wont start, I am unable to give any logs.

Reaction score
    That is unusual. Try the following:
    Open a terminal and run these commands:
    Code:
    cd /path/to/StarMade-Starter.jar
    cd StarMade
    java -jar StarMade.jar -force
    Then check the console output, as well as the logs dir (if it was created), for any information that does sound interesting.

(Edit: Omit the "StarMade-Starter.jar" in the first command.)

Reaction score
    Here is what I got in the terminal. I asterisked my name out, just to let you know, since its in the computers name.

****-MacBook-Pro:~ **********$ cd /Applications/Games/
    ****-MacBook-Pro:Games **********$ cd StarMade
    ****-MacBook-Pro:StarMade **********$ java -jar StarMade.jar -force
    No Java runtime present, requesting install.
    2014-05-12 07:24:11.724 java[2252:707] JLRequestRuntimeInstall: CFMessagePortSendRequest: error -1

Reaction score
    Thanks. I got it working now. I downloaded and installed the Java Se Dev. Kit and it works now. Thanks for the help :)

Reaction score
    My game isn't launching to it says to update my intel grapihics cart I did that tiwice and it din't work
    I get a tip from some one on the chat forum and he say this will be fixt in the next realease so I wonder when comes the new realease or can I downlaode somewere a older launcher I worket but not any longer
    I hope some one can helps me

Reaction score
    I tried the CMD thing, and this was the output i got
    upload_2014-11-29_15-8-10.png
    i don't know what to do!!!!! help meh!
    I've uninstalled java several times, and reinstalled the latest windows 64 bit version, restarted my computer multiple times, I played with the games memory settings and tried the CMD method multiple times, and the game still just closes promptly after me clicking the "Start Game" button.
    And i've also tried running it as an administrator.

Attachments