game problems

Reaction score
    My game isn't launching to it says to update my intel grapihics cart I did that tiwice and it din't work
    I get a tip from some one on the chat forum and he say this will be fixt in the next realease so I wonder when comes the new realease or can I downlaode somewere a older launcher I worket but not any longer
    I hope some one can helps me

Reaction score
    My game isn't launching to it says to update my intel grapihics cart I did that tiwice and it din't work
    I get a tip from some one on the chat forum and he say this will be fixt in the next realease so I wonder when comes the new realease or can I downlaode somewere a older launcher I worket but not any longer
    I hope some one can helps me
    im not a computer genie,but it seems like your PC cant handle the game graphics,i feel like a douche for saying this but you need to buy and install a new graphics card.

Reaction score
    im not a computer genie,but it seems like your PC cant handle the game graphics,i feel like a douche for saying this but you need to buy and install a new graphics card.
    It is posible but it did worket but not any longer so I don't know what thay changet and I triet to find the system requirements but I can't find them but I think there is no problem about that

Reaction score
    It is posible but it did worket but not any longer so I don't know what thay changet and I triet to find the system requirements but I can't find them but I think there is no problem about that
    hmm,try disabling shadows and blooms if they are active,other than that,i really have no idea of whats going on.

Reaction score
    hmm,try disabling shadows and blooms if they are active,other than that,i really have no idea of whats going on.
    thanks for your help, but he does not yet, but I see now that it is a JVM crash is so maybe you know someone who can help?

Reaction score
    thanks for your help, but he does not yet, but I see now that it is a JVM crash is so maybe you know someone who can help?
    okay,i got an idea,uninstall your java,download the lastest version from the official java site and install it.

Reaction score
    okay,i got an idea,uninstall your java,download the lastest version from the official java site and install it.
    Unfortunately this does not work, I think I should wait until they have an update fixt this or I have a new computer.
    but thanks for your help.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Killbot101