Game is causing crashes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi all, ever since I Downloaded and started playing starmade, my system has crashed multiple times, total of three times so far, since last week!!

Ive also noticed it literally eats memory, I got from my 4gb, to 600mb in long game periods, that's unacceptable, that seems like a memory leak issue, this could also be the potential reasons for the crashes, but I'm not sure, I can't pin point the causes.

i can run so many games extremely well, but it comes to starmade and my system just can't handle it.

anyone else got these issues.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I had the same issue. I think i fixed it by increasing my maximal memory of the game on the launcher settings. http://wiki.starmade.rtag.me/wiki/index.php?title=Launcher_Functionality

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I will give this a go, thank you. It\'s more the crashes that I\'m getting worried about, my system very very rarely crashes, infact it haven\'t crashed in about a year, until I downloaded starmade, does this help with that problem.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well first off if your system crashes to starmade than it is complete crap. Get a new computer or dont play this game. Those are your options.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Lmfao my system competency crap? Oh I\'m sorry if the alpha is poorly optimised, my system can run 99% of games maxed out and not even remotely struggle, I\'ve never had these problems and ou appear to be a fanboy who can\'t actually see there are problems within the game.