Game doesn't work when use a texture pack

Reaction score
    When I use the default texture, the game works(more or less) fine even if i have only 20 FPS max. If I use any texture pack, the game doesn't work anymore due to a Intel graphic card error even if the texture pack has a lower resolution then default. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

Reaction score
    Are you installing the texture pack correctly? What texture pack?

Reaction score
    low resolution texture pack is its name I think. I replaced the texture file with the one of the texture packs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I guess you mean my texture pack from here: http://star-made.org/content/texture-pack-%E2%80%93-low-res-minecraft-style-clean-gui
    I cannot tell you why it\'s not working, but the textures are 256x256 instead of 1024x1024 pixels. I could make a \"native resolution\" version to see if that would work for you.

Reaction score
    Yes I am using yours...I also tried a few other texture packs, but none of them work. It is probably because I am installing them wrongly but idk how

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you just have to extract the .zip file directly into the \"data\" folder. The folder \"textures\" and \"image-resources\" and all the files in them will be overwritten. 2 new folders \"texturesBACKUP\" and \"image-resourcesBACKUP\" will be created, so if you want to restore the original, you just have to delete the first 2 folders and delete the \"BACKUP\" part of the second 2 folders names.

Hope that helps.