game crash and when back in game ship is gone and bakc at spawn.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well today I was playing and my game crashed due to the bug with server connection. I got back and I was back at spawn and my ship well it was simply gone. Maybe it is still at where I parked it(I was in the shop while the game crashes). Is this a known issue is what I wonder. It is not the first time it happened either. Stupid enough I had evrything stored in my ship and I was on my way to make my space station to store evrything in before this would happen again. Stupid enough I was not fast enough.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    seconded - I was near a planet creating some turrets and one of them started to be buggy (no colision detect + not able to activate activatable blocks + not removable), i thought i wouldn\'t care so i continued to build turrets having my main ship near a planet but not in its gravits zone and kept flying back and forth to nearly build towers suddenly the server crashed (forgot to screencap sry) and after 8 h waiting the admin returned and restarted the server but my main ship was now gone, and the big turret i build had returned aswell as its functionality

really really f**king anying and very demotivating

^^ will update if i find ne details or it happens again