Game can't be launched on Mac...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi mates !

As I explained to some moderators of the support chat ... (jazz and LiamHaith... Liam proposed to me to create a topic on your forum, so...) : Im on Mac OS X 10.5.8 (not the latest version lol) on an iMac with 2.66 GHz Intel core processor... and the game after I click the start button of the "Star Made starter" launcher (a .jar file) after filling in, crashes instantly (i can't even see the Star made game window, it crashes before it runs , I on l'y see the starter!). May I have to allocate more memory ? I don't thnik so but ... ( 1 G ?) If its this... where ? there is no "show the package content" option on jar launchers (there is this option on application like iTunes !) Java problem ? (ive checked it before to open the jar launcher !)

so, there is a crash report here http://pastebin.com/DLfGcJXG . if you could help me thank you so much !

Thank you guys, if somebody read this topic and can help me ^^ !

I would like so much to play this awesome game :P !

PS : please , apologize for my bad english... Im not a young boy, but just a French ;) who is really worried about this...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FUTURE ANSWERS !!! TankyoBoy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Your problem is simple:

Apple

The solution as well:

Microsoft

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But I do have just this computer on holidays :/ so... That doesn\'t really help me :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same problem. WISH I COULD FIND OUT HOW TO FIX WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY A NEW COMPUTER! :(

Reaction score
    Just buy mac os x 10.6 starmade need java 1.6 to run on mac os x. you have 10.5 which only has java 1.5 as it\'s highest java verson that is serported. it\'s becuse the cerators of java did not want to progam it for mac os x 10.5 for a unknown reason

Reaction score
    If you then install mac os x 10.6 it will install java 1.6 automacticly dureing the installlation alowing you the play

starmade