Game breaking auto save bug

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It only started happening recently, but I simply play for a few minutes untill the first auto-save occurs, then for about 30 seconds my FPS drops to about 30, and when thats done, nothing works anymore. I can still move my ship around, if im in it, but I will not be able to leave it. In fact, the use (r key) key won't work on anything - doors, entering/leaving ships, using storage units etc.

Also, while in this buggy state, i cannot break block by shooting them, mining then with the mining laser. They can only be removed with the traditional right click.

Furthermore, if you go to any asteroid, planet etc while in this buggy state, they will not load, at all.

The only way to fix this is to leave the game, open process managed, manually close javaw.exe and then launch the game again, which will work fine untill it auto-saves. repeat.

I've been playing the game for about 4 days, and it worked fine untill about earlier today, now it happens every single auto-save, and it is impossible to endure playing like this.

Please fix this / help me / both

P.S.

Keep up the good work Schema, love where this game is going, I, and hopeully many others will find the patience to let this game take it's time in development.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the exact same problem as Dedo does. I think it has to do with how many things are active currently in the game, Increasing the RAM doesn\'t help. It started to happen when I build a very massive ship. So I will try to reset my universe and see if that helps.

That seems to work. so in my guess. the game just stops when its under a heavy save load. I hope this helps you Dedo!