Galxor's Texture Pack >Update 20/9/13<

Reaction score
    May the gods bless you both! I am certain that even Smargo, the God of Ostentatious Striping, would be pleased by this.

Reaction score
    I\'ve updated the T000 file, and have added the T001 - I just finished the mineral textures.

Once the pack has all the files (finished or not) I will start updating it as a zip file. For now single images files are easier though.

Keep the screenshots coming guys, I\'d love to see some pics of the terrain and the new hull colours in action :)

What I\'m working on next:

>Factory blocks

>Pulse computer & cannon

>Damage textures (\'Overlays\')

>Game User Interface :)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    You\'re doing God\'s work Galxor. I\'ll upload some screenies for you.

Reaction score
    Ship looks great, thats exactly how i hoped the textures would be used :)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    I\'m loving the textures so far, everything just has this great grounded in realism look to it. The only thing I don\'t like is how the decorative panels are no longer computer screens. Will that be changed in the vanilla texture pack?

Reaction score
    Is it okay if i can use this for videos on youtube? If so is it okay if i photoshop it a little since plants and stuff dont have textures? if not then no problem.

Reaction score
    I almost lost this, as my starmade folder messed up, and i searched for it and couldnt find it, even by using your name, but it turned out that one extra letter put the page out of the search, Darn You Google. Darn you.