galaxy industries

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to Galaxy Industries.

Our ships are based and designed around manouverability, as my experience in combat has often told me "get outta there now !!" - however for larger ships that may struggle to bring thier guns on pesky little things like fighters, they need maouverability.

Downloads coming soon (for what ships I have so far :) )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Once upon a time there was a single block of dirt. Nothing else. Eventually this block got bored, so it split itself into two dirt blocks. They chatted friendly for a while untill they both got bored and each split into two dirt blocks. This happened in a cycle for quite sometime untill eventually there were over a million dirt blocks.

One day gravity happened to appear and quite sadly pulled all but one dirt block into one space to make stone. Again this proces hpaaened with stone etc untill all the elements were created. Eventually people came around and started making amazing ships out of these blocks. Some ships (perhaps not necessarily so amazing) were made by me (subtext).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    First ship \"Jupiter mark IV\" (if you\'re wondering where the first three version are, they\'re terrible and not worth posting) - my heatseekers were going beserk for some reason

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Presenting the Ganymede heavy corvette. This ship excels at fighter deterrence and annoyance. Featuring dual rapid fire AMC lasers and experimental jet engine and shield ring.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    You should probably add wedges to your ships, since they make the ships look much better. Aside from that, looking good.