Galactic Jampo Fleetworks (GJF)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Welcome to Galactic Jampo Fleetworks' shipyard thread.

I've been lurking around StarMade for more than year now, this will be my first time posting here, so please cut me some slack if the quality isn't that good.

So I will be posting the pictures of GJF ships etc. here and make a download threads for them when I get them finished/refitted.

Ships:

GJFCv Griossos MK2

A corvette class multipurpose ship armed with AMC array and missiles. Featuring salvage beams, small hangar and interior.
    Actually my first ship. Shield and Weapons refit done. Turrets attached. Power recharge not stable enough to support long mining.
    L:82 W:23 H:25
    http://starmadedock.net/content/gjfcv-griossos-mk2.1668/

GJFCv Ravanna MK2

A corvette clas warship armed with AMCs and missiles. Full interior. Some Freespace fans might be able to recognize its design;)
    Refit done succesfully. L:84 H21 W:29
    http://starmadedock.net/content/gjfcv-ravanna-mk2.1673/

GJFFg Modesty

Gunfrigate designed to create defences against fighters and pirates for a station or other inept structures and WIPs, just park it near and enjoy. Features AMC array, interior, hangar/gargobay, docking and s##tload of turrets for a frigate of this size. Waiting for a shield, turret and weapons refit. Not all turrets have been docked in the img. L:145 H:45 W:37

GJFFg Volanter

Modern Frigate with rapid fire AMC and missiles. Beam turrets and bigger CoreDefenceBeamTurrets. Hangar and interior included as standard. L:202 H:45 W:61
    http://starmadedock.net/content/gjffg-volanter.1674/

GJFCo Amaretasu

A Destroyer/Carrier to serve as a fleet command ship. Features interior with some luxuries(a Finnish sauna for example). Armed with too much missiles and big Beam array. Lots of point defence turrets(40ish) and Vertical Launch Turrets(totally fell in love with those after seeing ones of Nuclearfun). L:556 H:149 W:110
    http://starmadedock.net/content/gjfco-amaterasu.1688/

GJFg Larise

A Frigate class warship designed to be used as "infiltrating" stations: fast aproach, ram ship as deep as possible into the station(to prevent turrets from shooting down your precious fighters), launch fighters/infantry from front bay, back out and destroy turrets. It is pretty weak but it used to be very useful against pirate stations. Needs a little tweaking and shield refit.
    Also couple of utility drones and a fighter. L:110 H:22 W:54

Current fleet and a huge WIP (Freespace anyone?)

Some of my ships are missing so i will update when there is something to update, same with the refits.

Thank you for reading, much appriciated!
    Also please leave feedback especially after i get the downloads done.

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Naw I'm seeing DFN and Tankman themes XD

These are pretty nice actually

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well thank you good Sirs!
    After having really checked Zeno, DFN and Tankman out I have to admit i found some resemblance between my ships and theirs. Especially Ravannas detailing is very Zenoish I think and Amaratesu is VERY DFNish:D

Also the downloads for Griossos, Ravanna and Volanter are finished. Amaterasu and Modesty will be coming soon!(hopefully)

Reactions: Zeno9141
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I've been lurking around StarMade for more than year now, this will be my first time posting here, so please cut me some slack if the quality isn't that good.
    These ships look great, they are definitely worth a closer look.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So I'll be busy for a while(going to army in january for six months), but I really really hope that I'll be able to publish the last of these ships in some point and finish my WIP codenamed ProjectTethis and maybe do an AWACS ship:))

But now: Happy holidays (or christmas or whatever you are into) and seeya!

ProjectTethis: To infinity and beyond, even through fire and flames!

Reactions: Rumcajz