Galactic Forge Industries

Reaction score
    As a fellow ship builder may i suggest installing a nice texture pack? this one is the best ive seen so far and may add a bit more style to you images!

http://star-made.org/content/walzou-texture-pack

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The Unicorn looks great, but I\'ve just begun to expect that from Galactic forge.

Have you experimented with larger turrets yet? A ship that size may benefit from some heavy turrets and may look better than a line of small turrets. (but that may just be my biased against using small turrets to fill in space and I love big honking turrets.)

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    About the turrets: Nope I haven\'t tested bigger turrets yet, but for sure, a pair of giant artillery turrets would fit well I guess =D

Anyway... In the meantime I\'ve put loooots of details on the Niddhogg and I\'m now presenting to you the (assumedly not finished) MK3 version of the ship^^

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Long time no see guys!

I wasn\'t active here for a few weeks now, \'cause I\'ve got a new graphic card and was busy playing other games^^

Anyway, here is the comeback of Galactic Forge Industries with the brand new \'Sigma Class Attack Craft\'

Hope you guys like it :)

Reaction score
    Your ships just keep on getting better and better! Keep up the good work :D