Galactic Forge Industries

Reaction score
    In the game star conflict one of the weapon types is thermal aka beams, if you change out the cannons on the turrets with red beams it would look very badass

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Beams look badass indeed, but I'll stick with normal cannon turrets (at least for small turrets). They are meant to be Anti-fighter turrets and beams don't have enough range to do the job in my opinion. :)

Reaction score
    MOOAARRR DAKKAAA!!!: Check!

I mounted 18 new and fresh mk3 amc turrets, a big ion missile array and added some detail on the beam turret:

New multi purpose amc turrets:

Ion missiles:

Beam turret:
    So thats what those silly Ai's do, anyways great work
    <----- New to game :P

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Thanks! And yes, without an AI module the turrets don't do nothig :)

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Currently I'm working on a few of my older crafts especially my Wasp Fighter (don't think I ever released a pic of this one).
    And I'm working on another secret project :D
    Stay tuned ;)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Good Sir/Madam/Being of unknown biological systems, i am very impressed with your works, thus would like to offer you a place on the SATURN building server, follow this link if youre interested in finding out more - A LINK! and gimme a shout if you want to join!

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I'm honoured by your offer and I'd love to join SATURN, but I simply don't have much time by now and the next few weeks. Sure I'll hand in an application form, but don't expect me to be there very often :/

And thats for all of Galactic Forge Industries. Don't expect much updates during the next 8 weeks or so. But sooner or later I'll give you guys some pics of my WIP ships ;)

Reactions: XxDanclarke96xX
    Reaction score
    I'm honoured by your offer and I'd love to join SATURN, but I simply don't have much time by now and the next few weeks. Sure I'll hand in an application form, but don't expect me to be there very often :/

And thats for all of Galactic Forge Industries. Don't expect much updates during the next 8 weeks or so. But sooner or later I'll give you guys some pics of my WIP ships ;)
    No need to worry about filling out an application form my friend, just pm me your ingame name and ill reply with the info youll need!

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Bad news everyone.
    My computer is broken :/ I won't be able to play starmade for quite a long time and unfortunately my laptop isn't powerfull enough to run Starmade properly, so I can't even play online.

With this I gonna anounce the end of Galactic Forge Industries as you know it.
    Once I'm able to play again, I will -of course- build ships again, but then under another heavenly name.

Ladies and Gentleman fasten your seatbelts and turn on your shildsystems!
    Once I return there will only be Angel Works Shipwright