Further Cargo Expansion and Turret View

Reaction score
    I Suggest that cargo links through rails be improved upon even further then the recent rework. what has been implemented is fantastic but misses its most obvious and fundamental application, cargo passage through spinning entities.
    therefore I suggest that linking storage to rail systems would 'slave' the grid docked to the rail, making all storage within either the next grid or even all grids that lie 'downstream' from the linked rail available to pull from for the linked storage block.

I also think it would be a great addition to have a turret control view to manually control all applicable turrets on a grid at once manually. at least until AI achieves almost human levels of versatility and control.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Turrets need no access, but rotating rings should be able to.

Just let "the rail incl rotators + all dockers to it" mirror the items from all accessible storages. Everything drawn is taken from the first storage that provides this item.

Reaction score
    Turrets need no access, but rotating rings should be able to.
    ~certainly not as pressing as the main issue, though would open the way for salvage turrets!

Just let "the rail incl rotators + all dockers to it" mirror the items from all accessible storages. Everything drawn is taken from the first storage that provides this item.

~Mmm yeah i like that idea.