Furniture

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Have you ever wanted to head to your starbase and relax in a nice warm bed? I have wanted this and many other furniture items in the game. In the time I have been playing Starmade I have enjoyed building ships, fighting enemies, and finding stations. When expanding my station I noticed how empty it felt. I thought how lovely it would be to have furniture.

Furniture could benefit the game in many ways. First, it could allow players to make rooms with a homely feel to them. In addtion furniture could allow players to do special things, such as make food, sleep, and sit down. Also furniture could store things like food or water. It would be a lot of fun and make the game much more friendly.

I think this an improvement worth making and I think people would enjoy it. Thanks -Legobaseball2

Reaction score
    Yeah, Actually I quite like this idea. Little things like fishtanks and things to make a ship feel more homely.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Things mentioned such as fish tanks and house lamps would make the quarters on a ship or station look cool.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ofcourse. furniture is epic and makes it look cool. i really want to see online picutres of an unbeatable flying gothic brick of doom wit the inside a nice fluffy friendly room lol. Support..... for the 8th time*.

(*For when you didn\'t catch my sarcasm: we do have 19 of these topics already)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the idea. However, I would like to see game mechanics come before decoration.

Reaction score
    This idea has been pitched.. 3 times (that i\'ve seen) 1 being a few threads below this one.. you should read the forum rules :s

Reaction score
    +1

but only in a later state of the game... some things are more important :D (like a better docking system or better performance)