Fun fact about the power stream

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    At least we found a way to get rid of that aweful purple poop from our ships ^_^

Reaction score
    Well I guess warhead self destructions are no longer goin to be relevant. Just wire a one block cannon to your power stab and wire it to a self destruct button. I see every ship having one of these, as they cost literally nothing and make your ship pretty damn hard to steal

Reaction score
    Well I guess warhead self destructions are no longer goin to be relevant. Just wire a one block cannon to your power stab and wire it to a self destruct button. I see every ship having one of these, as they cost literally nothing and make your ship pretty damn hard to steal
    Warhead self destruction ? Was it even a thing ?

Also sorry to break your dreams but that's not the case, you should look again at the gif.

Reaction score
    Warhead self destruction ? Was it even a thing ?

Also sorry to break your dreams but that's not the case, you should look again at the gif.
    Yes it was many players fill critical areas of their ships with warheads and self destruct if they have to abandon ship or something. Usually people only do this on innovative or top secret designs.

And I don’t see where I am wrong, with 15-20 blocks you could set up a system that overheats your ship with the press of a button

Reaction score
    Come back again when you're figured out why this doesn't work. I explained it here and the gif is quite self explanatory.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Dumb question: did you try shooting it with the default weapon that characters have? This might mean that boarding parties are extra dangerous now....

I had just gotten used to the power 2.0 update, and started liking it, and now i see things like this.

Last edited:

Crashmaster

I got N64 problems but a bitch ain't one
    Reaction score
    Naw man this is over a year old thread. The power stream is done and gone.
    You might still be able to enable it in the config.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Naw man this is over a year old thread. The power stream is done and gone.
    You might still be able to enable it in the config.

Yeah, i went back and saw the dates on the posts and it seems i have stumbled into a very dead thread..... It also occurred to me that i have the quickfire confing setup too, so power is different.

I was having a confused Data moment....