Full size star destroyer Update

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    so ran into a problem, but i managed to fix it and the design is going well so far here is the front...

//i.imgur.com/upSdSyA.png[/IMG]

and here is the guts of my design

//i.imgur.com/tJjdNI4.png[/IMG]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i call overkill, but yeah ya gotta have to do something, you should recourd it and also give it as a douwnload(fi you want)
    anther tip: if your making mass structures such as these it not unlikly you reach creditcap, or even go way over, i\'d segest you save money on using a cheaper hull, but thats for the next build as you\'ve already started.

but anyway keep it up, it looks nice. althou i did remeber them being much bigger... meh go on anyway.

Reaction score
    What class star destroyer is it? most are 1-2km but the eclipse class are 18km long!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Could you give me the download file of the ship? I suppose you should make dockings on the bottom where you can hang Tie-Fighters with Bobby\'Ai\'s controling them.

(y)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Very nice, I am looking forward to seeing the finished work.

I would have used a Victory-Class Star Destroyer due to the cash limit (only 900 meters long, or about 56% the size of a Imp. Star/Imp.Star Deuce).

@LETHALVIP3RZZ

\"What class star destroyer is it? most are 1-2km but the eclipse class are 18km long!\"

Depending on the source that you are looking at the length varies from 16km to 17.5km for an/the Eclipse. Thankfully, he\'s not doing one as it would take as many (mabye more) resources than the 19km Super Star Destroyers (Vader\'s Execusioner from Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi) do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it\'s easier to build the whole thing, and then gut it and otherwise reduce costs wherever possible, as well as that it is also possible to simply spawn ships in from your admin commands free of charge

EDIT: i also built a millenium falcon when i got bored of building the star destroyer temporarily it is also full size, however be warned it\'s kinda slow dispite my efforts to make it otherwise it fires twin antimatter cannons that do 105 damage each, and has a single dumb missile launcher that\'s also pretty powerfull however because of the inefficiency of starmade\'s engines and power nearly all of the interior of the ship is made up of engines and power, sorry