FSU Shipyards

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Currently working on a few designs including the 2.5km long Knight hammer class pics inbound

fisrt ship off the line is the Visari class heavy fighter,

next on the board is the Vapor Mk I stealth fighter

complete with cloaking, jamming quad guns and 2 missile launchers as well as 20 shields it meets the requirements to deal damage and disipear into the night

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Very nice designs, they look very sleek yet functional, and the color scheme works nicely. Some of them could benefit from judicious use of slopes though.

Knight Hammer... Do I smell a fellow Star Wars EU fan?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    favorate SW char is daala,

updated to add the finished touches to the last ship, everything is done just need to figure what class it is now

Reaction score
    • Supporter
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    \" complete with cloaking, jamming quad guns and 2 missile launchers as well as 20 shields it meets the requirements to deal damage and disipear into the night \"

How long can u cloak and jam with this ship ?

Reaction score
    is the backround the hull of teh WIP? or just something random? anyways its awesome, cant wait to see the finished knight hammer! that unnamed ship should be a corvette, frigate, or cruiser. raven class?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    the hull you see in the back is the sewction of the knight hammer currently in progress, have to do a major overhual on it unfortunatly since because of the length increase blocks started disipearing so im going to have to figure a way around it.

as for the fighter that cloaks, last time i checked it it was capable of maintaining a cloak for over 30 seconds not sure if i can make it perma