Friend Or Foe.

Reaction score
    Today when i was talking with people on chat, we got on AI shooting friends problem.
    Then i got idea. What if we have blocks called Friend Or Foe computer (or something close to it) where you can set multiple passwords, maybe also "trust" levels.
    So if you set password and set it to "friendly" level then anyone with that password in his computer will be friendly. You can set it to neutral too. And possibility to set a "trust" level to people not having passwords in their list, like random newbies, so you can make your turrets to shoot anyone without pass at sight or just mark them as neutral, so when they scratch your precious base they will make sasuages out of him. This will also add a "espionage" thing to game. Enemies can steal your passwords and then fly into your base as friendlies... and then they will just blow it up.
    You can set multiple of them so you can make trading outpost and give traders passwords without problem of traders selling passwords to enemy faction.

A bit chaotic but english is not my native language.

Reaction score
    factionblocks, do u use em?
    but they still need more permission options tho (and the AI more target options)

Reaction score
    The problem is that factionblocks are expensive and...
    What with people that don\'t have factions? Lone wolfs and other mercs... and this will allow a group of players, regardless their factions, do not get aimed by fukken turrets.
    And faction system is, for me at least, unsatifactory.