Fresh Hardcore Server -Augmented Reset- [NO Whitelist, 50-Slot, 100kph, Auto Restart, Re-Balanced Ec

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    [Active Admins, 40k Credit Start, No Pirate Loot, Custom Pirate Ships, US Based]

No ship uploading, you fly what you build!

Anything goes here, if you find a ship adrift and undefended it's fair game. This should help keep clutter to a minimum. Dock ships to faction homes in order to protect them!

Don't count on pirates dropping millions worth in loot for you either. If you want tons of hardened hull and L5 ore you'll have to actually work for it!

IP: mc.augres.org:4243

Stats: LINK

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Sorry about the post in your other thread. I am friends with Saber (we talk on skype but really I am only a subsciber of his). IGN:HaViC

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is a great server. No lagg, and lots of friendly people. Having a blast! Thanks for hosting.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I know it says no outside blueprints but i have been looking for a decent server that will let me migrate a ship that me and a friend have spent around 10 hours building (Not yet completed).
    We mined everything and did everything the hard way but the server that we built on always crashes so we don\'t want to stay there. Could you make an exception? We don\'t want that hard work to be for nothing and most of the other servers that allow blueprints are full of trolls and idiots that are not fun to play with as they go around in their bought ships smashing everything they can. If you could reply I would be grateful

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Wouldn\'t that break the spirit of the server?