Freespace Magisterium Ltd (fleetwork)

Reaction score
    Welcome aboard the Freespace Magisterium Shipyard !

Here ships are manufactured to acomplish various roles, with focus on utility and simplicity in design. Research are made to make more and more efficient architecture, all without sacrificing esthetics (too much).

So even fear itself could be your ally to protect the spacelanes.

Space warships

Cruiser:

-Behemoth

A very powerfull cruiser fitted with 12 large AMC turrets, 6medium AMC turrets,4medium Reaper AMC turrets, a deadly front QuadAMC and 6 d1000missiles battery
    Can park a squadron of Fighter in his hold

The crew aboard can benefit from more comfort, with bed made with knitted leaves, captain quarter, mess hall, space showers, and a sick bay in case of disaster.

And it has also 5 layer of armors all around the structure

Need moar armor !

mass: 26600 (266875 blocks) 173m long

thrust: 173885

power: 4666000 (500K e/s)

518K shield (16296 blocks) recovery: 3.0

price: 355millions

http://star-made.org/node/12736

Frigate:

-Hammer

First generation combat ship fully covered by 4 rapid-fire turrets,8 AMC turret, 1 forward Ultra Repeater AMC, and 4 8*4D1000 missiles tubes. Provide good protection thanks to 2layers of armor (1hardened) recovering all the structure and good amount of thrust, include 1 maintenance bay with 1 docked small craft.

Well, it's quite outdated...

Stats:

mass: 2260 (22600 blocks) 78m long,

thrust: 1590

power:21865 (64K e/s)

75K shield (913blocks) recovery : 1.0

price: 21millions

>>http://star-made.org/node/12128

Reaction score
    Here the scaffold containing the new cruiser prototype being constructed

I want to update my previous works too, making the \"Hammer MkII\". some issues need to be fixed then it would be the ultimate warhorse for any fleet !

Well maybe... kind off...

Reaction score
    Well i saw the name \"Rapture\" was already taken, and not really representative of the final result

Here the behemoth, a really huge beast.

Time for some RAVAGES!

Reaction score
    People sure like beating up on my Nocturne.

Looks like I\'ll need to seriously beef them up on the Mk II revision.

Reaction score
    the fact that your ships lack ability to escape conflicts and the fact that their main turrets can\'t do crap because they undock themselves is a serious problem..i recomend that you test your frigates and vessels in beta tests before you unleash them into the world

oh and to the OP the ships looks like junkies.... i like them i whonder how many people could fit in those things........

Reaction score
    Yeah. The turrets fall off. Because the docking update broke them.

I should go back and fix them (and have been), but I\'ve got a kid due in like a week and don\'t have the time. Plus, your approval is largely superfluous to any and all needs or wants a man may have, given its current lack of value or desireability. I\'d suggest you partake of a steaming, gravy-laden plate of man-sausage, but I think that might be considered a form of canibalism.

Valer, your ships look fine. Simple, but functional, and undoubtedly effective. Keep up the good work.

Reaction score
    All my ships are tested, but i forgot the issue with the Hammer, it\'s an old design and served as a prototype for my other ships. Actually i\'m working on a complete overhauled version, to make a more expensive, decent frigate.

I will upload the other ships then they will be ready!

I appreciates your comments ! aaaand thx Vec for the inspiration :p

Reaction score
    Here a little review of the behemoth done by GeneralVonDoom !

Starmade: Player ship review 8.0

Reaction score
    i would like to join your faction and help out with your ships, heres an example of what i am building right now
    http://imgur.com/a/IW77p