Free Custom Avatars/Forum Banners/logos ect.

Reaction score
    Greetings all,
    So yesterday the PSU on my Pc blew and ill be needing something to do with my spare time, so i thought id offer you all my services as a trainee graphics designer.
    I can make anyone free forum avatars, forum banners, logos and edit ingame pics for you.
    Just gimme a shout on this forum describing what you would like, if you have pics to link that would help, and ill get to work straight away.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    i would love to have my official SkyCorp logo,its a military/trade corporation,operating in dangerous space systems ,800x800 pixel logo would be nice :)
    official colors are yellow&white
    something like this:
    (but you have the full creative freedom)

Reaction score
    So here the one i made for iHasTnt, just a taster of what you guy can expect

unfortunately i'm not expert but hey its free!

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    i would love to have my official SkyCorp logo,its a military/trade corporation,operating in dangerous space systems ,800x800 pixel logo would be nice :)
    something like this:

ill see what i can do!

Reaction score
    something like this:

Im afraid i couldnt come up with anything too good, here it is anyway, simple but purdy.

Reaction score
    i would love it if you could create something for me :D im not good with graphics design, and seeing how i use the same theme for my character on any game, a custom logo would be amazing. if your willing, where will we discuss this?

Reaction score
    What a lovely way to make yourself welcome in the community. Can I ask what your tools of the trade are?

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Don't believe him, he hires enslaves minions for the designs and offers you them to insinuate himself into the community.
    It's all lies, until you notice that it's not. Think about it, Dan, think!

Reaction score
    Don't believe him, he hires enslaves minions for the designs and offers you them to insinuate himself into the community.
    It's all lies, until you notice that it's not. Think about it, Dan, think!
    DAMN IT SKULL, dont be sharing my secrets!

Honestly though my tools are Paint.net, pen and paper. Im far too poor to afford things like photoshop and whats the point when a free application has almost all of the same functions!

Reaction score
    Pirating? Me? oh no officer i swear ive never pirated anything before *le wink*

Truthfully i never thought of downloading software with questionable legality before, only musi..... wait no nevermind.