Free agent

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    See I know star wars and I know logic but I'm kinda surprised your not more of the mandalorean emprie from befoe Kotor

Reaction score
    Well no most Jedi stayed out of conflict and those who didn't weren't well trained for combat

Reaction score
    I never said you weren't the Jedi during the man do wars weren't combat trained not you

Oro

Reaction score
    Lets just all point and laugh at the poor helpless heap of brainless text that is your name and your words. Your the laughing stock of this small and dying community, nobody would ever take under their wing unless they are very... very smart.

Oro

Reaction score
    Oro that's not nice, how about you establish yourself before you criticize others, maybe you are the one who may need your hand held the most. And we are a small and tight community.
    That was my establishment

Reaction score
    Try establishing your self in ways that don't give you a space commando rep

Reaction score
    um no no shots have been fired I am simply stating that if he wants to make fun of a older player get his facts strait and to get a better rep if he wants to play in factions

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    That flag is older than the Confederacy. Waaayyy older. Plus it is a nice looker

Reactions: Jaaskinal
    Reaction score
    That flag is older than the Confederacy. Waaayyy older. Plus it is a nice looker
    I may be necroing here, but I concur, in its circle form this flag has a nice look to it. If only I could find a good remake of the Bonnie Blue no one really knows the history of that flag so I could pull it off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.