Bug Fragmented Graphics sicne 0.18999

Reaction score
    Hello
    As I pointed out in a previous thread there is a trend as of late. Since the 0.18999 patch there have been more than a few threads cropping up with a graphics problem on the client side. The symptom is darkened shaders or blocks being rendered in the wrong place while view distance is cut to about 80 blocks before problems start. Here is the odd part. This is being reported by AMD Radeon users and not Nvidia owners. I have tested this on 2 different machines with different AMD Radeon models and I get the same result. I tested this on a laptop with a Intel HD 4400 and oddly enough the same thing happens. As my friend pointed out from his Nvidia driven laptop his seems to work fine. Ok enough speculation and on to evidence.

2015-03-03_00003.jpg

The above is a view of our station what you see is actually all in the wrong place in and some spots inverted. As you move around the rendered blocks scramble and jump around screen in some places.

Reaction score
    Superb advice unfortunately this will not resolve the issue

VBO Bulk Mode --> ON
    Use Frame Buffer --> ON

I did confirm the changes are correct.

BTW here is the graphicsinfo

Code:
    Running on thread: ClientThread
    Adapter: aticfx64
    Driver Version: 8.17.10.1129
    Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
    OpenGL Version: 3.3.11672 Compatibility Profile Context
    Renderer: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
    GLSL Ver: 3.30

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I have encountered a similar issue, the difference is that it worked originally after the patch then stopped working once I woke up today. I tried every option known, frame buffering, updating the driver, then reinstalling and updating again. I have turned VBO off (Which crashes my game) I tried every suggestion known. The parts of the ship flicker and then stop flickering but will only display small chunks, collisions are still there. I have an intel(R) HD graphics card. I have reinstalled the game multiple times. Nothing is working