Fps loss of 80% at one or two chunks of my station

Reaction score
    I have a big problem: Some chunks of my station drop my regular 60fps to 10 to 15 fps.

This is unbearable for me, as right now the chunks where this happens are the ones where I want to build some new stuff. In the last version this bug was related to display modules, and I could often find the baddies by loading the station in a single player and searching them by try and error.

As this annoyance happens again and again now, I really would appreciate some help:

Is it still related to display modules or is it some other reason now?
    Is there a certain action with the display module needed to trigger this bug? So I know how to prevent it.

I uploaded a .zip containing the station's blueprint.
    The chunks in question are on top of the stations surface, and another one is inside the station. They are marked with red hull and lights.

edit: The fps loss inducing entity is the USD extender (where all the ships are docked) to the west of the station. But that still doesnt solve my problem as I dont want to encounter this error again and again...
    edit2: To be more precise the fps loss was caused by one of the corvettes (the grey bigger ships, called CRV Mantis). There is only one of those corvettes, that has is nearly no systems inside it. When I undocked this one the lag was gone. But I really dont want to find the next entity again in one week when this bug happens again on another ship. Please help =)

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Is your station corrupted? one of my gate stations and my home base corrupted numerous times causing everthng to undock and sever fps drop
    (I cap mine at 80 fps but was getting 5-10 at stations from clipping),all seems ok now after the latest update after repairing everything.(had to roll back the stations before update then repair everything)

Reaction score
    I don't know if it is corrupted. I doubt it because I was able to remove the fps loss from the chunks when I undocked those 2 ships. Still it's not ok, as I don't even know what bug that is, if it is documented, and if I could prevent it in the future. I thought that display bug was gone now...