FPS Drop

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a huge fps drop say when dealing with 10000 anti-matter cannons when they are all highlighted. FPS drops from 1200 to a mere 40-50. I know its because of the 10000 little purple highlights around the cannons but any way to dial that down a bit.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have the same problem, when dealing with a large quantity of anti-matter cannons the game almost becomes unplayablem, at least when the weapons computer is selected. If there was a way to disable the purple lines around every single cannon, I think that would fix the problem.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Fps from 1200 to 40-50, if i had fps of 40-50 and it droped to 10-20 i would be happy. I don\'t see how they would fix this, i just don\'t look at all of them. deal with chunks at a time and it is ok. my average fps is about 10, so i have to get creative.

Pep

Reaction score
    you guys are lucky

i have fps1 even right from the start

i cant play starmade at all

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You with low FPS constantly, are you running Intel cards? If so, that\'s the reason. This game doesn\'t like Intel cards..

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There\'s a solution for that problem, but another problem will happen, though!

In the Setting.cfg there\'s a setting called: G_DRAW_SELECTED_BLOCK_WOBBLE. If you set that setting to FALSE, the purple stuff will not appear.

The problem is, now what? How do I know which weapons are already connected? You don\'t.

When I was building my big ass ship (750K mass), I had so many AMCs in it, I had to unlink them all, turn that option to false, and use Shift+V to link all the AMC arrays back. It worked, but it was a PITA. I never had the opportunity to check if I\'ve managed to connect all the 500 unique AMCs arrays, because I would lag to 1FPS if I selected the Weapons Computer... I stop building big ships because of that.

Hope this help, somehow!