Forum suggestions

Reaction score
    1. A Roleplay section. Some of us like forum based Roleplays, and that would fit into a off-topic section/forum games section.

2. This might be a little bit of my server going to my head, but in the server chat, a lot of my people (since I have over 80 confirmed acceptances) talk simply about the server Eternia. I'd like to see an Eternia chat, since my community is huge and I feel like we're crowding the server chat.

3. Spacing options for posting. Pressing enter shouldn't make these huge spaces. Sometimes I want to make lists, and this screws it.

4. Like/plus/favorite options. I think we should be able to like (or plus, in Minecraft forums terms) topics. I'd also like to favorite them, and get notified if there's a post.

5. Comments shouldn't have titles, it's really annoying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yo dawg, me want Eternia chat too!

I feel as if Server chat gets crowded with us lot hanging around.

So why not give us a chat area.

It would be a brilliant idea, perhaps all communities that get as big as Eternia should get one.

Reaction score
    I agree with all of those points, especialy the spacing. I would also like to join the buzz about eternia as in be whitelisted, the rest of my faction is on there :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would also like to add the suggestion that it not use the first part of your sentence as your \"topic\" when you reply to a topic without putting something in under \"subject.\"

Reaction score
    I added that to the topic. Nice name Kurama, I prefer Madara though.

Reaction score
    I think it would be cool if there were miner stations on planets, similar to pirate stations. The miner station would yeild more loot (specifically ores and mining related equipment, explosives, etc) and will be gaurded heavily by a trade fleet. The planet will have spawned tunnels and small buildings and maybe some orbital mining ships.