Forum Points Reset

Reaction score
    I see we've all been reset to zero Forum Points. No idea why, don't really care much anyway. Why dontcha just get rid of them if they're causing problems? It's not like "Well Known Member", et. al, really means anything anyway. /shrug
    Just sayin'...

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I see we've all been reset to zero Forum Points. No idea why, don't really care much anyway. Why dontcha just get rid of them if they're causing problems? It's not like "Well Known Member", et. al, really means anything anyway. /shrug
    Just sayin'...
    They're not causing problems, we're currently changing the trophy and badge systems to accommodate automated badges triggered from the registry.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    They're not causing problems, we're currently changing the trophy and badge systems to accommodate automated badges triggered from the registry.
    That Schine badge looks very fancy

Reaction score
    we're currently changing the trophy and badge systems to accommodate automated badges triggered from the registry.
    Is there a "This is how the new thing works" post forthcoming, or are ya just gunna leave us hangin' ? (Or did I miss it already?)