Bug Forum Log-out'er

Endal

Ex Torpedo Researcher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Everytime I view and/or refresh a forum page, it logs me out. I can't even press the log-in button on the forum page (it registers the click but doesn't redirect), I have to press the Chat or Main (shiny blue) one on the Community page *sigh*

EDIT: Only happens on Google Chrome. (Oh well Firefox tiem)
    Annndd Firefox is Ok.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Everytime I view and/or refresh a forum page, it logs me out. I can't even press the log-in button on the forum page (it registers the click but doesn't redirect), I have to press the Chat or Main (shiny blue) one on the Community page *sigh*

Annndd Firefox is Ok.
    We might need a bit more information. I am not encountering this bug and I run latest stable chrome on windows 10.

Reaction score

Annndd Firefox is Ok.
    90% of us use Chrome I would think, so can you tell us anything else?

Endal

Ex Torpedo Researcher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It seems like for some reason it only happens on (Recalled Link, Redundant). (Original: On firefox there is no problem)On Firefox the problems persist, I can't be bothered to check with IE (and I don't use it anyway).

EDIT:
    Came across the bug yet again, this time happening utterly randomly on forum threads. It just logs me out as soon as I go to the page but it does not register on the site, when I refresh it registers my "log out" on the page so the login bar displays "log in", then when I press "Log in" it logs me in (refreshing the page), but if try to do anything it says "You must be logged in to do that", so I refresh, only to repeat the cycle over and over...

Last edited:

Endal

Ex Torpedo Researcher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? Sometimes I straight out cannot post replies to topics because of this issue.