Forsaken Boarders(recruiting)

Reaction score
    From the ashes we will always rise again, no matter how long it takes.
    Forsaken has been a faction setting at idle for years now, and I see its now the time to bring her back.

I am remaking something that started so many years ago.
    Founding member of a now dead faction "take a guess."
    Taking applications currently, still small at this point and currently rebuilding the fleet or striping hulls and rebuilding them, so no "current ships to post" hah
    welcome to join me on discord faction member or not!
    Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
    Screenshots of ships from pre-weapons update era, so yeah they look outdated.
    "These ships bare the mark of the AA, but At current of when these were made I was lead engineer of the AA creating all their ships until the fall of the original server, and the move that started a new era of the faction that I chose to not be apart of."
    Currently not looking for war or allies, just to build and possibly one day fight like old times.
    Currently taking applications to join! no IGN or anything needed, Just hop in discord and lets chat! Needing everything from builders to pilots to miners.
    Application to join, if you do not want to just talk in discord.
    IGN:
    example of build "engi rank":
    Mic required for any tactical combat
    Best drink ever:​

Last edited:
    G

GDPR 302420

I remember seeing this vessel back when Blackhawk was talking in the Odium Pact discord about something called "Operation Orion"

Looked pretty fancy tbh, I didnt take part in this operation as I was in Vaygr at the time but it looked pretty fun.

Gotta ask, where you in operation orion?

Reaction score
    yes i was! Call sign 1-3. flying the plauge_hawk the ship clipping in at 2:30 ish. the aura_v2 as it was called that you see was retired with 31kills 1 technical loss "reparable but not worth it." Those were the fun days of faction warfare, how I do miss them.
    [doublepost=1513657451,1513657220][/doublepost]would love to get that battleship up and going again although its not really a battleship in terms of scale anymore. Lol

Reactions: GDPR 302420
    Reaction score
    Work continues on the fleet construction Could build simple ships, but wheres the fun in that. 7 hours into the first wire frame of a battleships rip.

Reactions: GDPR 302420
    Reaction score

Might not look like much currently, but hull work is nearing completion of our first ship of the fleet, More updates to come!

Reaction score
    Fleet is over half way finished!
    The Plan for this faction moving forward is going to delve into the depths of PVP warfare. Wearing the colors of black with yellow accents for fleet colors. Working on every day off I have had the past few weeks has been put into building the fleet. Most all ships are new hulls at this point waiting on the power update to be fitted with systems, But will I beat my old record with the aura of 28 kill stripes with the same ship? we will see...