Formatting text in display blocks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Title says it all, give us a few little UI tools so we can center, bold/italics/underline, change color, change font, change font size, etc. of text in text boxes, I understand the system was just implemented but I want to make sure that those kinds of things are addressed.

Right now it's a little hard to make text look good on display, most of the time despite my best effort it ends up uncentered and if I try to change it it deletes all text that was there before.

Reactions: Aizria

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Do you miss tables too?
    > Shields | 100%
    > Weapons | Ready
    With Pipe-Chars below each other.

I would like:
    _underlined_ => underlined
    *bold* => bold
    /italic/ => Italic

And I can not really understand why line breaks are limited as there is no other option for an indentation on top.

Display-borders look broken if they are within wedges or the block is sunken 1 depth inside a wall.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I'd love to be able to somehow modify what it says via logic too. - But my feeling is Schema has a plan for this.

Reaction score
    Could not agree more. Would be nice to activate it or de activate it with Logic too.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Also - We have very little words to spend on such a screen, it never really fills up fully... So I would suggest giving us a little more words to use. And especially more lines. As we can only have about 4-5 now, which does not even reach half the display -.-