Forcefield Connected Marker Off-set

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Okay, so I noticed while building today that when I was placing Forcefield blocks that were connected to logic activation block, the purple flashing marker that identifies it as being connected was off-set from the actual block, to the left, by at least a couple dozen spaces. This was true of all forcefield blocks being placed connected to the logic block.

I reloaded the ship in a different sector, and the problem persisted, so it appears to not be a glitch with just that one load (restarted the game, as well, and the computer). Mostly just annoying, doesn't seem to affect the actual functioning of the blocks. Though I did have to go re-connect the blocks after loading up the game. So possible game issue, I didn't really test that.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I have also noted this glitch with both doors and lights. Removing and replacing said blocks does nothing, the purple outlines persist, knowing somebody else is experiencing this I'll try to file a bug report later tonight.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I've dropped one of my own as well, so hopefully we can get enough in for it to be noticed. I wondered why it does it?

Reaction score
    • Tester
    The wireframe for connected blocks shows up in a place where no blocks have been placed ?

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    The wireframe for connected blocks shows up in a place where no blocks have been placed ?
    idk if that's the case here, but sometimes I get the bug that a block is not ungrouped when it is removed, also causing the wireframes to persist.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Essentially, SimlingDemon. The wireframe is off-set from the blocks by what you see, and it's like that across the entire ship. It's not shown in the picture, but I was working with forcefields on the outside of the ship, and those are the frames for the doors. You can ctrl+v on the forcefields and the wireframes will show up on them. However, the ones floating off to the side cannot be interacted with. They are purely visual.

I did note, though, that where the extra frames actually connected with doors, when loading up a new ship, they made those doors invisible, strangely.