• No, Neniu, Nein, Нет, Qo'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    -- THE PROBLEM --

In build mode using glass is nigh-on impossible, due to glasses inherent transparency it is hard to tell what side the glass wedge you are holding is facing, or if it is even a wedge, it may be a tetra, a penta or a block, You won't know until you place it and even then you will most likely have to pan around the block to see it properly, all just to judge what way a block is facing.

-- HOW DO I SUGGEST WE* FIX THIS? --
    I suggest that in, build mode, glass have a high contrast outline to make it more easy to see what the glass shape you have is, this should also apply to block preview.

Thank you for your attention.

*By "WE" I mean "YOU" :P.

Reactions: Mariux

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Yes. This is a real pain to me, though I'm sure they are aware of this and will fix it.

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    While i have to agree that we need a way to toggle the transparency of blocks i think that F12 is already pretty good for that

Reaction score
    Absolutely YES, they need icons as well cause I can't see s* son! I can only tell the difference between glass and crystal when I hover over the icon.

Master1398 Checkem, double posted.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Wait till you see what F13 does
    C̴͕̬͚̭̖̍ͩ̇̆̈́̆̊ͪ̇̒ͦ̑̿̎͑̋̌̇͂͘͢Oͦ̍̅͂̈ͪ̒̍̍̚͏͡͏̘̘̬̯̥̼̱͖̕M̧̧̡̤͇̝̥͈͍͕̙̥͓͕̹̬͎̙̾͋ͥ̓̓́ͨ̈́ͭ͐̐̿͛̉ͣ̄́͐̑Rͫͨ͛̏ͫ̄̉ͩ̓̂͗͒̀́҉̢̲͖̹̠̣̜̪̼̙̪̗̳̥̲Â̢͈̩̲̣̰̮͓͔̫̼̰̗̟͈̘̭͕͍͓̒ͮͫ̔ͩ̇͝D͍̮̰̟̘͈̟͈̺̩̪͓͉͓̭͈̗̬͊̈́̌ͣ͐̎͘͡ͅE̩̯͚͓͙̱̭̲̥͎̩͙͓͌ͮ̃͒̒ͪ͋͑͒̀̑̑̏͊͛̈́̄̚͘͞,̴̧̩͓͖̘̭̝͖͆͛͒̌́̊ͯ͊̂ͯͤ̈́ͩ͘ ̴̵̛̗̱̺̥̹̟̩̻̪͙̯̹̦͐̔̓̍͌̔͑̚͡Ȳ̎ͩ͑ͣ̎̏̿ͤ̈́͋͛̄̐̍͏҉̸̷̛̼̪͍̬̮̻Ọ̷͈̙̤̋̅̍̃͛͋͜͝͠U̖̫̫͍̗͚͖͕̥̹̓̈ͥ͒͌͌ͧ̅͆̈̐ͥ͐͐͒̇ͪ̅͑̀̕͢͠ͅ ̴̦̫̲̪̬̓͗ͥ̈̃̓́ͫ͟͜M̈́̓̈ͭ̏ͫ̍̏̾̆̃ͦ̚̚͏҉̸҉̯͓͕̺͇̥̥͎̝̼̩̀Uͣ̆͗̾̆ͣ̿͆ͮͮ́͏̡̨͕̠̞̬̹̹̥̝̖̝̲̮̭̩̼͇̺̠Ṣ̵̨̨̲̪͙͕̦̭̭̞͕̗͕̀̏ͬͩ̅͐̿͠ͅͅT̡̡͓̰͎̹̦̼̗̘̖̼͔̮͉̪̦̗͖̓̍ͮ́̉ͬ͛ͤ̏̚̕͡ ̷̲̩̪̗̪̠̗̀ͬ̀̐͑ͧͧ́͑ͨ̇ͮ̄̾ͧ̀ͫ̀̕͟͠ͅB̵̘͓̜̩̘̦͚̱̭ͨ̈́̓ͬ̚͜͠Ê̦͉̭̦̱͔̬̟͎̱͔̮̼̠̼̗͔̤̹͆ͫ̆̇̿ͩ͢ ̸̨̠͉͉̣̲͕̲̩̗͚̖̜̔̓̾̐̀̑͛ͬͨ̍̌ͯ̕͘͜H̸̸̶̝̺̲͎͙̙̤̙͚̘̰̃̒ͭ͒̓̉̆̇̄̔ͩ̈́ͦͨ̔ͣÃ̑͗͛̆͌̊ͥ̒͏͓͈͉̼́V̴̨̛́͋ͤ̔̈͏͎̦͉̜̯̘̱̘̲ͅĪ̛̅̐̓̾̄͒͌̓̋̉͗́͢҉̴̗͍̬̹͕̠͠N͐̋ͥ̌͐̽ͯ̽̀ͬ͑̑ͫ͢͏̸̗̲̰̻̮̳̲͙̦̱̪͓̜̮̫̥͞G̵͇͎͎̱̼̯̫͓͚͎̞͕̪̤ͫ͋͊ͬͬ̂ͫ̊̈̓̌̚̕͘͟ͅ ̿ͬͧ͗̔̑ͯ̔̒̏̒͗̈́̐̊̚͠҉͕̱̥̗̹̝̭̮̟̳̠̪̠̞ͅA̫̯̖̼͕̩ͬ̃̏̋̐̊̆̾̽̽͗̔ͬ̍ͮͤ̀̚͞ ̛̦͈͚̩͍̙̙̰̘̙̳̘̠͚̳͇̈̄ͭͫ̇͐ͮ̎͆ͭ̿ͩ̅͊̅ͪͬ͟͜͞G̊̇͛̆͆̏̊̂ͫ͐͌ͤͫͧ̐̇͋͒̚͏͍̯̱̙̦͉̠̱͉̯̮̹̼̀I̱͓̰͚̮̪̯͖͔̜̥ͤͭ̐̽̊͐̇͑̍͐̈́̑͆ͧͬ́͘G̢̉̋̓͒͊ͥͤ͌͆̃ͪͦͥ͆͛͋ͩ̚҉̰̭̥͕̭͍̟̻̰ͅG̛̳̟̳̩̜̣̭͖̑̔͗̂̃̓̍̊ͨ͛ͧ̆̾ͬ͑̒L̵̶̝̣̫͕̩̦͚̙͕̩̳͓̠͂̓ͨ̈̇̈́ͯ͘E͆̌ͦͦ̎̂̈́ͫ͋̓҉̢̘͈̼̣͖̗͈̼̝͚̙!̶̵̧̟͕̩̫ͪ͑͊ͦ̂́͝ͅ

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    H̵̨̘̣͚̉̃̈́ͫͪ͜E̗̼͓͙͔̐̽̓̒ ̧̦͓͓͇͇͇̾̀̀̃ͬ͐͟W̸̻̫̽ͩ́̕H͓̠͖͇̝̄̉̃ͪͧ͜͞Ō̧̤̭̭̔ͭ͞ ̢͎̠̯̤͒̿͛̄͞͡K̮͚͚̦̺͎͛̓͆̍̍ͦ̑̀N̛̘̩͗ͭͥ͑ͤ̕͘ͅO̔̎͐̀ͦͩ̈ͦͩ҉̗͈̲̳W̍ͤ̈͡҉̺̭S̨̨͍̘̮͎̹̀̓́̃̍ ̴̥͕̘͖̫͍͖̋͋̀̌̾̊͘H̦̮͎̺͖̖̪̪͕̒̾͋ͯ͑̀͝I̡̥͖̺̗̲͚̳̻̊̂͊͆̄͢M̊̓͆̌͋̈̃̉͏̰͙̳͚Ŝ̭̽͐ͯḚ̢̘̱̠̼̀̃ͫ͜L̞͈͓̳̞̗̥̝̇̓̈́̓͂͜ͅF̵͓͚͈̰̳̲͖̀̂͗͜͝ ͙̯͔̮̘̋͋̎̏ͣ̆͋ͪ̍͢͢K̇̎͗҉̡̖̲̦͕͝N̢̯͖͙̯̏̋̅͂̉̒Ö̘̬ͫ̓ͯ͞W͈͖̪͇̣̓̓̈́̒͝ͅS̡̝̗ͬ̓̊͗̔̀ ̧͍̤̭̤̭̫͈͉ͭ̅̂̄̓̀ͅT̪̩͇͚͚͒̾͊̐͞H̬̳͖̦ͯ̔̏͊̋̾͆ͥ̀͜Ẻ̩ͬ͝ ̶̣͉̟͉̱̄̓̑ͫ̀̚G̛̼̮̘͔̙̖̙͑͜͟L̤̻̠̭̙ͫͨ̍̃̆͛̾ͅŎ̩͔̘͇̓̋ͦR̗̰̠̞̻̰̒͆́͝Y̶̠͚̰͍̦͉͎̘̱ͨ̂̂̊̕͝ ̧̡̖̟̎̄̏̀̆ͩͅỌ̢̞̔̌̇̕F̪͚̰̮̯ͤ ͣͤ̒ͭ͗ͨ͛̑͘҉҉̬͓͚Z̹̺͆̄̐̓̂͌̆͑A̼̗͍͎̓̌̇͑͝ͅĻ̡̱̹̣̦̘̗͍͕͂ͯ̀Ģ̬̠͚̺̙͉̗͙ͬ̎͠Ó̼̦̮̹̱̀

:schema:The power of schema compels you.

Reaction score
    C̴͕̬͚̭̖̍ͩ̇̆̈́̆̊ͪ̇̒ͦ̑̿̎͑̋̌̇͂͘͢Oͦ̍̅͂̈ͪ̒̍̍̚͏͡͏̘̘̬̯̥̼̱͖̕M̧̧̡̤͇̝̥͈͍͕̙̥͓͕̹̬͎̙̾͋ͥ̓̓́ͨ̈́ͭ͐̐̿͛̉ͣ̄́͐̑Rͫͨ͛̏ͫ̄̉ͩ̓̂͗͒̀́҉̢̲͖̹̠̣̜̪̼̙̪̗̳̥̲Â̢͈̩̲̣̰̮͓͔̫̼̰̗̟͈̘̭͕͍͓̒ͮͫ̔ͩ̇͝D͍̮̰̟̘͈̟͈̺̩̪͓͉͓̭͈̗̬͊̈́̌ͣ͐̎͘͡ͅE̩̯͚͓͙̱̭̲̥͎̩͙͓͌ͮ̃͒̒ͪ͋͑͒̀̑̑̏͊͛̈́̄̚͘͞,̴̧̩͓͖̘̭̝͖͆͛͒̌́̊ͯ͊̂ͯͤ̈́ͩ͘ ̴̵̛̗̱̺̥̹̟̩̻̪͙̯̹̦͐̔̓̍͌̔͑̚͡Ȳ̎ͩ͑ͣ̎̏̿ͤ̈́͋͛̄̐̍͏҉̸̷̛̼̪͍̬̮̻Ọ̷͈̙̤̋̅̍̃͛͋͜͝͠U̖̫̫͍̗͚͖͕̥̹̓̈ͥ͒͌͌ͧ̅͆̈̐ͥ͐͐͒̇ͪ̅͑̀̕͢͠ͅ ̴̦̫̲̪̬̓͗ͥ̈̃̓́ͫ͟͜M̈́̓̈ͭ̏ͫ̍̏̾̆̃ͦ̚̚͏҉̸҉̯͓͕̺͇̥̥͎̝̼̩̀Uͣ̆͗̾̆ͣ̿͆ͮͮ́͏̡̨͕̠̞̬̹̹̥̝̖̝̲̮̭̩̼͇̺̠Ṣ̵̨̨̲̪͙͕̦̭̭̞͕̗͕̀̏ͬͩ̅͐̿͠ͅͅT̡̡͓̰͎̹̦̼̗̘̖̼͔̮͉̪̦̗͖̓̍ͮ́̉ͬ͛ͤ̏̚̕͡ ̷̲̩̪̗̪̠̗̀ͬ̀̐͑ͧͧ́͑ͨ̇ͮ̄̾ͧ̀ͫ̀̕͟͠ͅB̵̘͓̜̩̘̦͚̱̭ͨ̈́̓ͬ̚͜͠Ê̦͉̭̦̱͔̬̟͎̱͔̮̼̠̼̗͔̤̹͆ͫ̆̇̿ͩ͢ ̸̨̠͉͉̣̲͕̲̩̗͚̖̜̔̓̾̐̀̑͛ͬͨ̍̌ͯ̕͘͜H̸̸̶̝̺̲͎͙̙̤̙͚̘̰̃̒ͭ͒̓̉̆̇̄̔ͩ̈́ͦͨ̔ͣÃ̑͗͛̆͌̊ͥ̒͏͓͈͉̼́V̴̨̛́͋ͤ̔̈͏͎̦͉̜̯̘̱̘̲ͅĪ̛̅̐̓̾̄͒͌̓̋̉͗́͢҉̴̗͍̬̹͕̠͠N͐̋ͥ̌͐̽ͯ̽̀ͬ͑̑ͫ͢͏̸̗̲̰̻̮̳̲͙̦̱̪͓̜̮̫̥͞G̵͇͎͎̱̼̯̫͓͚͎̞͕̪̤ͫ͋͊ͬͬ̂ͫ̊̈̓̌̚̕͘͟ͅ ̿ͬͧ͗̔̑ͯ̔̒̏̒͗̈́̐̊̚͠҉͕̱̥̗̹̝̭̮̟̳̠̪̠̞ͅA̫̯̖̼͕̩ͬ̃̏̋̐̊̆̾̽̽͗̔ͬ̍ͮͤ̀̚͞ ̛̦͈͚̩͍̙̙̰̘̙̳̘̠͚̳͇̈̄ͭͫ̇͐ͮ̎͆ͭ̿ͩ̅͊̅ͪͬ͟͜͞G̊̇͛̆͆̏̊̂ͫ͐͌ͤͫͧ̐̇͋͒̚͏͍̯̱̙̦͉̠̱͉̯̮̹̼̀I̱͓̰͚̮̪̯͖͔̜̥ͤͭ̐̽̊͐̇͑̍͐̈́̑͆ͧͬ́͘G̢̉̋̓͒͊ͥͤ͌͆̃ͪͦͥ͆͛͋ͩ̚҉̰̭̥͕̭͍̟̻̰ͅG̛̳̟̳̩̜̣̭͖̑̔͗̂̃̓̍̊ͨ͛ͧ̆̾ͬ͑̒L̵̶̝̣̫͕̩̦͚̙͕̩̳͓̠͂̓ͨ̈̇̈́ͯ͘E͆̌ͦͦ̎̂̈́ͫ͋̓҉̢̘͈̼̣͖̗͈̼̝͚̙!̶̵̧̟͕̩̫ͪ͑͊ͦ̂́͝ͅ
    I bet you looked though didn't you.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    ...You can also usually map extra buttons on gaming mice to 'keys' F13-F24. My glowy Corsair mouse definitely can.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We really need this but until then I suggest using blue hull where you would normaly use glass and then when you have a shape that you like use the replace tool to change it to glass.

Reactions: jayman38

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    We really need this but until then I suggest using blue hull where you would normaly use glass and then when you have a shape that you like use the replace tool to change it to glass.
    How does the replace tool even work? I haven't managed to figure it out.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    How does the replace tool even work? I haven't managed to figure it out.
    1. In advanced build mode find the filter button, It's something like "Pick filter".
    2. Click it and you will get a menu. In that menu click check the "replace with active slot" box and then in the drop down find the block that you want to get rid of. There is a search thing so that you don't have to scroll through the drop down to find what you are looking for. Now click "OK"
    3. You will now only be able to remove the block that you selected in the drop down until you unselect the filter. If you check the "replace with active slot" box in the menu, instead of leaving an empty space where the block that you removed was, it will place a what ever block you have selected in your hotbar.
    Hope this helps :)