For the Babylon 5 fans out there!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I prefer making original stuff primarily, but seriously, I HAD to make these:

Now, do I even DARE to make the actual B5 station for these to dock in?

(Edit: yeah, I'm aware the core is in a really exposed place. Bad planning. Maybe my next iteration, if I do one, will fix that. :) )

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    hey nice job,

I made one as well, and my friends and I are going to do the Babylon 5 Station. I just got the floor plans of the different sectors and other layouts for reference material...not sure what scale we are going to do it in...maybe 1/4 scale or half...

my starfury..

and yes below me to the left on the bottom pic is the Monsoon class Gunboat from B5 that a friend is doing and to the right is the Whitestar that I am doing....on the pic at the top upper right another friend is doing the Warlock class Destroyer. :)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    oh yeah, I love that show, I have all the box sets on dvd. I will have to post more pics of the whitestar once its done....I finished the STG Shuttle and the Narn Frazi Heavy Fighter though....I will grab pics of those when I have my server back up.

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    here are some screens of the Narn Frazi heavy fighter and the STG-19 Shuttle. :)

and yeah I know the Frazi is supposed to be green, but lol....I seen so much green while in the army that I wanted to use a different color...lol :) and the texture pack used is Kupu\'s ,although I did reduce it down to 1024 x 1024....but as you can see it still looks very nice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I made an earthforce destroyer (example. the Agemenom) but it got stolen about 2 days after I made it, I\'m having trouble playing after that, and my space station got destroyed mid build, but building babylon 5 ships in this is awesome.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey guys I have the Hull of the station on the starmade multiverse if you want it!