Food

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, I want to offer one idea, namely food.For example meat etc.

The food will be got from mobs. For example pigs, or different alien animals.The food will satisfy thirst or to fill up lives.

P.S(second suggestion)

Also I want to offer one more idea. It is drinking water.

Water will be extracted from different sources, but before drink will be extracted, it will need to be cleared, for example the special filter.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If they ever choose to include a survival mode further into the development, i\'m sure they will consider things like cooking and food drops from monsters.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I guess the drinking water idea is a good one, you can drink the water from the planets but they have a chance to help you or hurt you, mostly hurt you. And using a \"Plexfilter\" you can make that water pure. I guess adding stuff to it like the brewing station in minecraft you can make the water do different things, give you speed boost, health regen, immunity from dirty water, and other stuff. The things that give buffs to water can be the planets themselves, giving people reason to visit different planets.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I guess the drinking water

I guess the drinking water idea is a good one, you can drink the water from the planets but they have a chance to help you or hurt you, mostly hurt you. And using a \"Plexfilter\" you can make that water pure. I guess adding stuff to it like the brewing station in minecraft you can make the water do different things, give you speed boost, health regen, immunity from dirty water, and other stuff. The things that give buffs to water can be the planets themselves, giving people reason to visit different planets.

I also meant it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    well, keep in mind that this game already IS fairly simmular to minecraft, in a way that it is a sandbox game in which you build with blocks.

i think they should add a mode in which you have to look for food and water, and make sure that you have enough oxygen. That would just make the game more intresting. But i do think it should be toggable.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I dont think you know, but you can die from suffocation already.

And if they copy minecraft too much, i dont think anyone here knows anything about the court or sueing people for copyright reasons.

And plus, it would make the game crappy. your supposed to make ships, not become the best chef in the universe!

Reaction score
    trollerbobman food isn\'t copyrighted by mojang to have in a game, that is the single most stupid comment i\'ve seen in a long time. It would add a sense of realism to the game-people can\'t live without food and water. Rule of 3: 3 minutes without air: 3 days without water: 3 weeks without food.

Oh and for your information, making a voxel-based game isn\'t copyrighted by mojang. Adding food to the game isn\'t copyrighted, using blocks isn\'t copyrighted. If things like these were copyrighted don\'t you think battlefield would be sued for using guns if call of duty copyrighted weapons in-game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i think they should add a mode in which you have to look for food and water, and make sure that you have enough oxygen.

Oxygen is good idea. Oxygen is a hardcore. Including it is realistic. Will be coolly if add cylinders for oxygen. For example at least block. The block should be put in the ship, station, or a planet and it will sate with oxygen a certain radius. Also would be coolly if in this radius life arose, that is appeared mobs from which will get food.

Reaction score
    If anybody has ever used galacticraft mod for minecraft that has a very inginuitive way to supply oxygen to a room etc

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    \"And plus, it would make the game crappy. your supposed to make ships, not become the best chef in the universe!\"

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Also, this is the future (maybe we can live without food/water).

But sometimes i wonder, what our avatars do when we log off :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This might be a good idea, this game is really cool to design nice ships but you don’t really have a reason to… things like this give us reasons to actually build shit. Like ill colonise this planet to provide food for my faction. Build ships to trance port production to my factions and attack craft to protect them. And in war time the enemy will attack said colony to cut off supplies to your faction and literally starve your pilots to death. Without things like this we don’t really have any reason to design ships with specific rolls. In the end it will just be people making ships just to see how cool they look(that’s nice but save it for creative servers).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    yes but with our limits of technology antimatter in large amounts can be quite....dangerous.