Food!

CES

Reaction score
    I would like to see some sort of food implemented in Stamade.This would make planets much more worth keeping. A few ideas:

Use the proteins already in-game along with factories

Add in some sort of edible creature

Space moss and other farmable items

Anyone have other ideas for food?

Reaction score
    I liek this idea!

My suggestion; Chicken balls

Chicken balls could either be bought from GzxcDernols\' space stations, or be manufactured by yourself (altho GzxcDernols would send in titan-sized kill teams after you) using Purple-y goop mined from asteroids.

My two cents

(Also, while I do support the idea, my \"suggestion\" was a joke, mostly)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Personally I really really hope a food and hunger system isn\'t added. However, I would love to see plants be used to create medicine to heal your character.

CES

Reaction score
    As for healing medicine, that would certainly be useful- I lamented the lack of any healing mechanisms when I was.... experimenting with lava.

Reaction score
    common foods could give the player power ups. like extra health, extra armor, make friendly towards factions, etc... for a limited time. (craftable)

Then have rare foods that are only obtainable from planets and cannot be crafted. These would give permanent power ups but would come with disadvantages.

power ups are better than a system were the player is punished for not eating. It makes it so food isn\'t something a new player starting at a shop has to worry about while trying to make a ship that will last against players who have been playing a while longer.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    No hunger system. That was part of what killed Minecraft for me, and I definitely don\'t want it in a game like StarMade.

Reaction score
    Does that mean if we get Hot Dogs implimented that I can have a heart attack? (joke)

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Isn\'t there another thread about it?

Make planets more important or similar?

-1 for hunger system (though it can be a server-setting, dunno if it could attract some peoples together with some extra-hard-core universe).

+1 for medicine.