Folders for Templates

Reaction score
    Just to revisit AceFace's idea, we need to be able to organize the mess that is templates. Currently it is a scroll bar and looking down the list as an avid builder becomes monotonous. With over 200 Templates in my folder I find that I am often just rebuilding the template as it is much easier to do than search the list. Instead, I propose allowing us to make our own folders that would allow us to organize such items into folders. Such as:
    Furniture, Walls, Ship Parts, and Floors. This would expedite the template feature and make it far more worthy of use.

I appreciate the work you guys are doing and realize this may fall short on the list of major things needed for game progression, however, I do feel it is a serious issue for builders who use their templates as an epicenter for their creations.

Thanks for your attention.

TL:DR - Give us folders for our templates so they can be organized into sections rather than a list.

Reactions: SafetyBrick

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I would assume that also includes changing the load template screen into something more like the shop screen, in order to make use of said folders?

Reaction score
    It could do that as well or simply make you open a folder in load templates then load those templates in only that folder rather than the whole list.