Flying and hitting invisible walls

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I find that once I get up to warp speed, where the stars are flashing past, I'll hit an invisible wall and rotate 90 degrees in a random direction. I recieve no damage and there are no objects in my path. My destination will sometimes vanish as well. I'll be traveling towards a shop, hit this invisible wall, skew sideways and loose track of my destination. Anyone else experiance this?

Reaction score
    I wasnt aware anyone has built a hyperdrive engine that could be sustained for a sizable amount of time. Please post pictures.

Reaction score
    I believe napalmeddie ment he was going full speed because warp drives are not in the game yet and the stars wizzing by is just the animation you get once you reach max speed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve had this problem too. I also had a friend in my ship standing in my gravity field, and he\'d get flung out of my ship whenever this happens. I don\'t think it\'s an invisible wall, but it does freak out and is annoying.

Reaction score
    Update to 0.09382 game version. 0.09381 should be only version that had this bug, and it only existed 5 hours.