floting away

Reaction score
    my character and ships aroudn my are strating to flote away from me or im flotign away from my ships and other ships since the last update this is bringing some hard problems for docking slow ships on another ship and other thigsn like beign close to other player its also not possibel to realy get back to the place where u are flotign away from if u dont have a core and a restart wont stop it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yesterday and today, i exited my ship and i started \"falling\" slowly into space. The only eay i got out was by sucide.

Reaction score
    Its called orbiting or you need to make a 3x3x4 space next to you core. Then you won\'t fall out. And you need to cover every other surface of the shipcore with at least 3 layers of blocks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I\'m based on my single player world building ships at a shop at the edge of a solar system. And also, when i was making a ship, I cataloged my turrents and they cost 115 grand, and when i bought some the near by star decided to take one. It still owes me 115k.

Reaction score
    the problem tha ti got has nothign to do with orbiting, im in the midel of a sector workign on a ships turrets all of the sudden i gett pulled away form it with out being abel to move back int eh direction not even slowing it down and it has notign to do with things like gravity block same with ships next to my shipt hey just start flotign away in to space or just so past the walls of my hangers that are 4 times bigger in to space this makes it so that u just cant play for real

Energywelder

Director-General, EDY
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was literally about to complain about this, I have my game running, I\'ve gotten to the stage where I\'m installing the turrets, I click buy (and if they appear) I go into them to dock, and suddenly my ship is accelerating away! It really ticks me off.