Flood fill and delete?

Reaction score
    This feature may or may not already be in the game but if it is I can't seem to find it. If it isn't I think a flood fill and flood delete would be usefull.

Flood delete would delete every block of the same type that is connected by a face. eg

"X"XOX

the X in quotes is the targeted block so in this case flood delete would just delete the 2 x's that a re touching the result would look like " OX".

Flood fill would fill an area with the seleted block.(to a limit of ~100 to avoid filling up the universe)

I tried searching for both and didn't find any exiting threads. I think both of these features would be a great addition to the game. Flood delete would be usefull to make design changes. Imagine this: You're building this ship and are building the power generation system. Half way through you realize that its in the wrong spot now you spend the same amount of time deleting it as you did building it. Now you can just delete the whole system and start again.

Reaction score
    Not really what i meant but I guess it\'ll have to do. If anything it would be nice to be able to extend the axies past 10.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Anyway... I will not pay for the game if artificial build limits are not removed, item stats (weapon, shield, armor calculations) are not more customizeable and inventory+shops clutter like now with no goal except RP to play for. That is ... what I not want to support.

If the game has an auto-rotator for (smooth or x/z inverted?) wedges, less inventory-clutter (separate color/deko-texture/block-type) and less build restrictions... it is something that I would support.

(Depends on how laggy the servers are - 4 km ships or not. I have not a high-end PC and don\'t want this type of PC be required to play competitive)

Artificial limitation of creativity - creativity is all what this game is about. Currently.